episode 4..

Saturday, July 9, 2011 by Ankur

A sincere thanx to all the ppl who read the first three episodes...i know this is a bit late...sorry for the delay...i hope u will like this...
As I said that there was an event the next day...actually it was a monthly get together of all the people in the flats...and i was very excited to attend it...as i was dead sure that she too wud be there :D


as the sun rose next morning
i started my plan for the night
as i did not want to lose her
especially after that first sight


so,all day i kept thinking
of what to say and what not to say
scanned my mind searching
for any idea that might just
lead me to a way


after scratching my whole brain
i started all again
and this time i made some progress
i made my list
and was happy at my success


only i know how i survived
but finally the night arrived
and finding it hard to resist
and left my home after revising my checklist


as i arrived at the venue
without even seeing the menu
i was looking for that face
and after some time
i saw her entering the place


sorry, but after trying my level best
i still cudn't rhyme the rest
i have tried all the permutations
but i cudn't translate that conversation


but one thing's for sure
that i'll never forget her
or that evening ever
coz that was the first time v met
and that meeting is just impossible to forget.. :)


P.S : 1. I know that i write very little in these episodes but sorry i can't help that...i am just not able to          write more than this.
        2. Sorry again that I couldn't add any conversation in this poem too. But, I'll post a next one soon         containing all the talks that took place between us that evening or maybe night..whatever!
        3. Any suggestions, comments or reviews are warmly welcomed.
        4. Please do tell about any grammar or any other mistake coz I m not that good at English.. :P


2 comments:

Prankur said...

P.s. 4 : It would be grammatical instead of grammar...
The irony is the only 'grammatical' mistake u made in the entire post was when u asked for one :P

P.S. : Tum google nhn ho jaldi jaldi likho warna padhna band kar denge!! :P

Unknown said...

are bhaiya...aisa mt karna...apne padna band kr diya toh blog hi band ho jayega...
and next post due today...aaj raat 12 baje se pehle aa jayegi... :D

Post a Comment