the beginning

Monday, July 18, 2011 by Ankur

Here comes the next part… :)

1st day

12:45 am

After waiting for about one and a half hour, I thought maybe she’ll be asleep by now. So, I logged out of my facebook account. As I was going to shut down my pc, I received a message on my cell- ‘Ridhima wants to be friends with you on facebook’. I again logged into my account and was happy to see the number one on the ‘friends’ icon. I removed all the links to my blog from my profile and accepted the request. Then, I again waited. I was now waiting for her ‘hi’. Again, after waiting for more than one hour, I finally thought that I should take the initiative and I was just about to type when she logged out. I also logged out. Then, I turned on a few ‘devdas’ type songs and I don’t know when I was asleep.

11:00 am

I again logged into facebook. After spending 2 hours, basically waiting for two hours, I closed it.

4:20 pm

With no work to do, I again opened facebook. This time, to my surprise, she was online. Without wasting any time, I said ‘hi’.

hii

Silence. None of us typed anything for the next few seconds. She, as usual, broke the silence.

‘So, at wat tym did u sleep last nite?’

‘arnd  4, u?’, though I knew the exact time at which she had logged out. By the way, this also meant that she at least noticed me in the chat list.. :)

‘arnd 2, btw 4! Kya kr rhe the tab tak?’

wahi bas kuch logon se chatting

‘gtg….ttyl …bye tc.. J ‘

My mouth fell wide open but before my reply, she was offline.

11:35 pm

She was again online. I was again going to say my usual ‘hi’ but this time she was the first one to say it. :D

‘hi’

‘hey’

toh kya kar rhe the?

kuch ni..bas tympass…aap? 

bas tympass hi….chatting aur kya!!

hmm

‘so, how many people are online?’

‘ann….47..ur side?’

’11…how many r u chatting with?’

‘3’, though I was only chatting with her, ’u?’

‘3.. :D…omg..mere saamne wali wall pr chipkali h!

‘u r scared of them!’

‘obviously…aren’t u?’

‘not until its on my body’

‘lol’

This way the conversation continued.. :)

3:05 am

‘how many are you chatting with?’

‘2….u?’, though I was chatting only with her for the past 3 hours.

‘2…so aaj bhi 4 baje sona h kya? ;) ‘

‘maybe…u r feelin sleepy?’

‘ann..not exactly..but I think I shud sleep now, else I’ll not be able to get up in the morning'

‘hmm..so at what time do u wake up?’


‘8 to 1, u?’

‘normally around 10, btw 8 to 1! Thodi choti range ni h? :P’

3:25 am

‘chalo..bbye..i m sleepin now..gn’

‘ok..gn’, I said but then I remembered that she played table tennis. So, I asked her, ’btw u said u play tt?’

I thought maybe she was offline but then her reply came.

‘yeah…last tym I played wen my sis was here’

‘okay..so there’s a tt table here?’

‘yup’

‘and rackets?’

‘I have them’

And then I finally said, ’lets play tt tomorrow’

‘ann..ok…time kal decide kar lenge

3:50 am

‘chalo, I m now finally going, bye, gn, sdz :) '

‘gn..sdz..’ and she was offline.


Though fb chat sucks, but I am very grateful to fb for that chat. By the way, this was just the beginning…  ;)


P.S : 1. Thank you very much for reading all of this. I hope you liked this. :)
        2. I would also like to thank you for your likes and comments. :)
        3. This was just a glimpse of the chat. Sorry, I can't share more than this. ;)
        4. Stay tuned, more to come soon. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment