balcony...episode 2

Monday, June 27, 2011 by Ankur

So, lets continue the story from where it was...as u all know, i was totally under her spell now...it looked like an angel had just descended from the heaven..lol..thoda zada ho gya...anywayz..


i stood there in astonishment
i tried to speak
but words were hard to find
i donno where was my mind.


i kept staring at her
thinking of what to speak
coz anything insane
wud make me a freak


while numerous thoughts
flooded my brain
she just kept staring
at the narrow lane


finally, as i opened my mouth
her face turned towards me
and facing that eye
i cud just utter a mere 'hi'...





3 comments:

Amol...the poetic soul said...

shuruwat to 'hi' se hi hogi na!!!!!!! .. good!!!!!

Unknown said...

but that 'hi' should be audible enough! :P

Mohit Goyal said...

amol bhai mujhe tere iraade nek nai lag rhe :p

Post a Comment